Monday, January 31, 2011

Tangled Treasure

Tangled Tile Treasure

This weekend my daughter and husband and I went digging around in a closed tile store and picked through old samples to find some fun treasure...Immediately, I felt the need to bring it home and pick up a pen and do some zentangle. My daughter [age 4] also got into the spirit and created a tile for my friend Dedra, who invited us on this adventure! We hope you enjoy our tangled treasures!
 
Zentangled Tumbled Marble Tile

Small Composite Vinyl Tiles Tangled
 

Dedra and Emma Dog by Samantha


6 comments:

  1. Leslie--this is beautiful. I'll have to look through the other sites you listed. My 12 yr daughter has done this for a few years (on paper).
    How do we see more of your work??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Krista! To see more,select the label Zentangle. There are several examples of challenges that I have done and some just for fun...I participate in a weekly challenge on Laura's blog I am the Diva--there's a button that leads to her website on the right.
    It's great fun and I love the calm I feel when I do them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those tile are so neat and funky I REALLY think they are cool oh thanks for add me to the style blog award so sweet of you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Thank you for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-award.html

    Stop by and claim your award, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faboo! I love seeing the different ways that people put Zentangle into their lives in unexpected places and ways. Let Sam know I really love the tile she made.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!