Thursday, January 27, 2011

You Had Me at M♥♥!



You Had Me at Moo with digitaldelightsbyloubyloo

This Friday Freebie Digital Delights by LoubyLoo digital stamp made me smile when I saw it. I knew I had to use it in a card! I printed off several of the same digital stamp on my HP Inkjet Printer. I trimmed out one to a 3×3" card and colored it in with my BIC Markers. I then colored a few elements that I wanted to add dimension to and cut them out [the ears, hair tuft, hooves and nose]. I made the parts dimensional with 3M foam tape.
I used the Stampin' Up Classic Ink Soft Suede to distress the edge of the cardstock base and the sign that Claudia Cow Topper holds. I wrote the sentiment with BIC markers and added Stampin' Up punched hearts for accent and for the Os in M♥♥. The Claudia base was matted on red Bazzill cardstock. Pen-stitching and dotting was added with a glitter pen, white pen and red BIC marker.
For the inside of the card, I cut a thin strip of white distressed with Soft Suede, matted to red Bazzill. I added another Stampin' Up heart punchie and added the sentiment "Happy Valentine's Day!" This element was added to the bottom part of the inside of the card leaving room for a sweet message for your Valentine!
Thank you for looking!

8 comments:

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!