Monday, September 26, 2011

Sakura DT Post | "Attractive" Charm Set

It's time again for my Design Team post for Sakura Hobby Crafts! This week I chose to play with the White Brass Charms in the Swirl Technique Kit! As soon as I learned that these charms were attracted to magnets, I knew I wanted to make magnetic inserts for the charm that could be changed with the seasons!
Hop on by the Sakura Hobby Crafts blog and check out how I made these!

I can't wait to construct more for gifts! I think this will be fun for my daughter as well as my Mommie!   Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my project!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love them all although I'm loving the one with the spider more ;) x Fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Leslie, I can't believe I missed this post! These little charms are amazing. The one with the butterfly and flower just might going missing from your stash if I can figure out how to get to Texas!!! Wonderful. NancyD

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!