Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Weekly Challenge | Girly Girl



It's time again for Delightful Challenges weekly challenge and this time it's GIRLY GIRL!!! As I live with a girly girl, I knew the perfect accessories would be metallic lacquer and glitter and flowers and pearls! I hope you enjoy my card!

 Digital Stamps: Sugar plum Fairy
Cardstock: DCWVBazzill Basics
Markers: BIC Mark-Its
Accessories: Sakura Hobby Crafts 3D Crystal and Metallic Lacquer, Foam Tape, chalk, flowers, pearls and penwork
Join us on our challenge
You do not have to use a Digital Delights image to play but if you do you will receive two entries. Just add your card twice to inlinkz to enter twice you need to when you use a Digital Delights image 1st entry use your card link, 2nd entry use your blog address and add 2nd entry after your name.

This week our sponsor is

Crafty Emma's Store
£10.00 excludes P&P

7 comments:

  1. Hiya Leslie,
    loving all the shiny texture and the pearls!
    gorgeous card!
    Spellbinders Label Four and Fancy Tags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love your doodling looks fab!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Love all the dimension and texture! I gotta learn about this metallic lacquer you've used...very cool!!! LOVE IT!!! ♥
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I love the paper piecing and the shiny bits too. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Leslie:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!